Monday, August 14, 2017

Awesome Awards

Hello everyone! Recently we've been nominated for a couple of awards so we thought we would do a post with just awards!

The first award is called The Sister Tag and Katrina and Anastasia got nominated for that. :) And Anastasia and Saige got nominated too! All three of them are just going to answer them all so we don't have to do two different things since Anastasia was nominated twice. Let's go shall we? (And except for the first award I will be tagging everyone below for all the awards at the end except for this first one) 
  • RULES
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to the amazing blog (Life of a Farm Doll) and the other amazing blog (Doll's N' All)
  • Answer the eleven questions given,and have your sister do the same for you.This way we can compare and contrast the two of you.
  • Nominate seven bloggers and have them answer the same eleven questions.
  • Have fun!

#1: Which of you is older?

Anastasia: I am! By three years on Katrina and two on Saige. 

 Katrina: Anastasia is 
Saige: Anastasia unfortunately :( 

#2: What’s your favorite thing to do together?
A: I just like playing games with her and hanging out. She's my little sis ^-^ and with Saige I like to read with her and be a fangirl :)
K: What Anastasia said. I like how she takes time to play with me.
S: I like reading with Anastasia and fangirling about things.

#3: What is your sister’s favorite food?

A: I think pizza for both Saige and Katrina. (Nope it's chocolate for K but I was right about Saige!
K: I feel like it's pickles. (It's dill pickle chips yay!)
S: Chocolate? Nope I just saw Katrina's answer oh well.

   #4: What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?

A: I like how Katrina is always cheerful and that Saige is a good friend even if she's picky.
K: Anastasia is always so nice :) 
S: She's nice 

#5: What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?

A: For Katrina I would say that sometimes she's too energetic and for Saige sometimes she gets mad at you when you ask her something while she's drawing or painting.
K: She's always correcting my grammar. 
S: Def for correcting my grammar
A: It's definitely

S: See? 
 #6: What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?
A: Playing the guitar for both
K: Cheerleading!
S: Art. Anastasia is pretty good at like fashion but she's terrible and drawing and painting.

#7: Who keeps a cleaner room?

A: Definitely me! I'm a neat freak 
K: Anastasia!
S: Anastasia for sure! 

#8: What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?

A: Both for Saige and Katrina is they are so messy!
K: Her correcting our grammar
S: She's always correcting our grammar.

#9: Describe each other in three words.

A: For Katrina - upbeat, fun, extrovert. For Saige - artistic, fangirl, rider. (As in horse back riding)
K: Quiet, neat freak, smart
S: Quiet, fangirl, nerd. (Sorry but she loves learning and she's smart! She's not nerdy in a bad way)

#10: How do the two of you differ personality-wise?

A: I'm way more quiet and shy than Katrina and Saige
K: I'm always more energetic and outgoing than Anastasia 
S: Way more out going than her

#11: Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)

A: Katrina is always happy and I love that. And Saige fangirls with me which I love
K: Anastasia is always nice
S: She's nice to everyone. 

We nominate:

Pippa and Amaya from Small Dolls in a Big World

Ellie and Delaney from Delightful World of Dolls

Charlotte and Lucy from American Girl Here and There

Maggie and Beth from Reverie Dolls

Lily and Bella from Rainflower8

Faye and Hailey from Wack-a-doodle-dolls

The Questions:
  1. Which of you is older?
  2. What’s your favorite thing to do together?
  3. What is your sister’s favorite food?
  4. What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?
  5. What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?
  6. What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?
  7. Who keeps a cleaner room?
  8. What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?
  9. Describe each other in three words.
  10. How do the two of you differ personality-wise?
  11. Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)

Thanks for tagging us! Hope everyone we nominated will have fun! If we didn't nominate you you can feel free to do it. :)

img_6285
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
  • Give some history about how you started your blog.
  • Give two pieces of blogging advice.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers. (I'm only nominating 10)
Thank you to World of AG Dolls and Rainflower8  for nominating me!

My dolls and I have been blogging for 2 and a half years. We started January 3, 2015. We had been looking at some other doll blogs and thought it would be fun to start our own blog. :)

My advice would be don't feel stressed about blogging. I do it for fun. And what has really helped me with blogging to doing a schedule. That might not work for everyone but it worked for me. :) And also try to consistently post. Don't post and then leave and not come back months later. Figure out maybe when to post.

I will nominate some people below with the other award!

sunflower-984381_1920

Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Answer 11 questions and ask 11 questions.
  • Nominate 11 people.
  • Let the nominees know
Thank you to World of AG Dolls for also nominating me for this. 


Have you ever taken your doll on vacation with you?
Yes I have! Saige, Samantha, Anastasia, and Sydney have all gone to different places. :)


What piece of doll clothing do you wish came in your size?
I would want one of Samantha's Pleasant Company outfits in my size. Or there is a doll dress from Hobby Lobby which I would love in my size.


Do your friends and family know about your AG blog?
Yes my whole family knows and all my friends know. :)


First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
How much money did I win? 😉 If it's a lot buy a bigger house for my family. If it's not a lot then a car or doll things. :)

If you had to give away one of your dolls, who would it be?(I know, so hard!)
Well the dolls would kill me if I gave them away so just to be on the safe side I'm not answering!


How long do you think you'll be posting on your blog?
Hopefully however long I can! Right now don't see me every quitting.

Favorite AG tuber?
 I don't really do AG YouTube

Which one of your dolls personalities are most like yours?
Anastasia is most like me :)

What color is the room you are in?
Tan on half of the walls and blue on the other. (I'm in the family room)

Favorite pet you've ever had?



This is Trixie. I've realized that she's only been featured on the blog twice and that's when she was a little kitten. She is the best kitty every 😻😻😻😻😻😻

Favorite subject in school?
I don't really have one so maybe art????

Questions for the nominees

1. What's your favorite color?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your dream camera?
4. If you could choose and get any doll for free who would it be?
5. If you could bring a doll back from the archives who would it be?
6. What's your favorite book?
7. Who is your biggest inspiration? (can be related to doll blogging or not)
8. What do you think of the new custom line?
9. What's your favorite food?
10. Do you like being inside or outside better?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you want to live?  


RULES!:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.

2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.

3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)

4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)

5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:

6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post!

Thank you to Rainflower8 for also nominating me for this award!

10 Facts about me!

1. I am a Christian

2. I love cats

3. I use a Canon Rebel t3 for my pictures

4. I love to read!

5. I love chocolate and good chocolate not Hersheys

6. I have two vintage film cameras

7. I know how to sew

8. I want to travel and see the world

9. I am a very messy person

10. I'm not a introvert or extrovert - I'm in between them.  


Katrina got nominated for a reward! Thank you to Stuffie Adventures.

  1. What’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you? Definitely moving to a different place. It was really scary but I love my sisters now that I've moved here. :)  
  2. Best compliment you received?  That I was pretty. :) 
  3. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and salami and cheese! 
  4. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry! 
  5. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be? Hmm I don't know. 
  6. Do you feel like a leader or a follower? I like being a follower :)
  7. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be? Kat :) 
  8. Who is the funniest person you know? Saige is pretty funny :) 
  9. Using one word, how would you describe your family? Crazy. But in a good way. :) 
  10. What’s your favorite time of day? The evening and all the pretty sunsets 
  11. Cake or pie? Cake! Cake alll the way 
Now to nominate people! We (A Doll's Life) nominate: 

Marissa at Inner Star Studios
AG Doll Artist and Catlover 02 at Small Dolls in a Big World
The Polka Dot Patriot at American Girl Here and There
Victoria at Reverie Dolls
Reyna at Rainflower8
Christina at  Simply Dollightful

If I didn't nominate you and if you want to do any of the awards feel free! Thank you all for nominating us for so many awards! 







8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nominations! I think Faye will force Hailey to make a post with her now...;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I look forward to that post. :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thank you for the nominations!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nominations! Your answers were all so fun, and I can't wait to answer these with the dolls!
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! :) I'll tell the dolls you said that. :) I looks forward to it!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You just find a blog which you think deserves an award and then you tell them that they are nominated! Hope that makes sense! If you have any other questions feel free to comment them or email me. (Email is in the contact page)
      <3Bella

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~