Monday, August 21, 2017

Meet Who??

It was just a normal day. (Or so the dolls thought.)
Anastasia and Katrina were playing Spot It.


While Saige was "watching" them (aka taking a nap).

And Samantha and Sydney were discussing what they should do to celebrate 500 followers.


That's when they heard a knock.


~Meanwhile~

Two girls stood outside the house.
One girl asked the other, "Are you sure this is the right place?"
The other girl promptly replied. "Yes! This is the address." 
"Let's go knock on the door," said the blonde girl.
They went up to the door and knocked.


Then they stepped back and waited for someone to come. 

~Meanwhile~

After Samantha heard the knock she went to go answer the door.


She opened it "Hello?"
When she saw the two girls she immediately invited them in. 
"Hi! I'm Kailey!" the blonde introduced herself to Samantha.
"Hi Kailey I'm Samantha," Samantha replied to Kailey.
"And this is Addy," Kailey introduced the girl behind her.
"So what are you here for?" asked Samantha.
"Didn't Katherine tell you?" replied Kailey. 
"No," Samantha slowly said. "She didn't."
"Well! I can't believe she didn't tell you! But I will tell you why then! Addy and I are here because Katherine said this is our new home."
"Oh!" Samantha was very surprised. "Well you are very welcome here!"
"Why don't you come meet your new sisters?" Samantha led the way.
Samantha introduced Kailey and Addy to Sydney and then went to introduce them to Anastasia, Saige, and Katrina.
Samantha explained to Kailey and Addy how they were all sisters. 
Kailey couldn't quite believe it. "Really? You have 4 sisters? Wow!"
When Kailey and Saige meet there was an instant bond between them.
Saige told Kailey which one was Anastasia and which one was Katrina.
Sydney and Addy also seemed to get along together very well.

Katrina was very excited to see new sisters. (And it was very hard to get a good picture of her.)
There was a lot of excitement and noise.  
Kailey went to hug Anastasia.
And Addy was shyly waving to everyone.

And the dolls instantly found out that Kailey was the loud athletic girl, and the Addy was very quiet.

So please welcome Kailey and Addy to A Doll's Life family!


Next week Monday a post introducing them will be up! :)

Both Kailey and Addy are very happy here and are fitting right in.

Have you gotten a recent addition to your doll family? Do you plan to?

Comment below! 

The eclipse is happening today! Have you/are you watching it? Can you see it from where you live?


                          P.S Nanea was released today so I will do My Thoughts on the New Release on Friday. (Hopefully)




18 comments:

  1. Ahh, they are so adorable!! I couldn't wait to see their introduction post!! They cleaned up sooo nice!! I can't wait to see your "My Thoughts"'post!! I always love seeing those type of posts. :)
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you got Kailey and Addy! They both are lovely dolls! I haven't gotten a new addition to my doll family in a while, but recently we bought a TLC A Life of Faith Millie doll on eBay. We're still in the process of fixing her up. :)
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they are. :) Awesome! Can't wait to see! :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. I watched the eclipse this morning! I live on the west coast so i had my eclipse glasses on while eatong my cereal and admiring it. We werent in the totaluty zone but it was still really cool! The sun looked like a classic cartoon moon, all yellow and crescent shaped.

    I really want to add Z Yang to my doll family. She's so adorable and i love her rainy day outfit and camera gear. Its been quite a while since i bought any AG things, but ive been working more so i could definitely buy her myself now.

    I guess i should have saved some of that up for a post so i can get my blog a little more active but man its just been so long since ive taked about doll stuff.

    I love addy in her original meet outfit. The new one is pretty but i feel like the old one fits the time period better. I cant wait to see how you decide to develop addy's and kailey's personalities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's cool! :) I didn't have any glasses so I didn't directly look at it. I hope you can get her! Yes I'm glad you came back to the doll blogging world. :) That's how I am too about her meet. Aw thank you!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  4. YAAAAAAY! Congratulations and welcome to your two new dolls! :) :) :)
    We watched the eclipse this afternoon after hours of travel. :) It was awesome!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kailey and Addy!! 🎊🎈🎉 They both look so cute and congratulations on getting them both, Bella!! 😁 I can't wait to see more pictures of them on your Instagram and here on your blog! 😉

    💖Love Daisy 🌼

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL!
    Hey Bella! I nominated you a while ago. Here is the link to the post. https://dollsbythedozen.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/ive-been-nominated/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Neat. Did you get them on ebay? Is Addy a pleasant company doll?

    Where I live there was no eclipse at all!

    I just got a new doll and will be introducing her on my blog soon!

    ~ The Human
    P.S. They are sooooooo pretty!

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually a lady in my town was selling them. :) No she's not but she is an older doll. Aw that's sad. Don't you live in Canada? That's cool!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  8. Wow! Great additions to the family! Welcome, Addy and Kailey!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~