Monday, September 18, 2017

Sydney in Purple

Hello! It's Sydney here today with a photo-shoot of me! I realized that this photo-shoot was done before I got my glasses, so I'm posting it that way. I need to get more updated photo-shoots with me wearing my glasses. :) 

I love this photo! :)



This one too! <3
Something a little different. <3
I also love this picture. :)



Which picture was your favorite?

Fun fact: These pictures were taken in Bella's neighbor's house because she was dog-sitting. :) For some reason these inside photos turned out but the ones in our house don't. We are still trying to figure it out. ;) 

Which do you prefer - inside or outside pictures for A Doll's Life? For yourself which do you prefer taking - inside or outside?

Do you like these inside photos? Do you like them better than the other inside photos? I know I do.

Comment below!



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! The light is incredibly balanced, which is something I struggle with when taking indoor pictures. When you figure out the secret, please let me know! Sydney looks adorable, as always.
    Keep up the lovely work,
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I struggle with it a lot. I wish I could but I don't know the secret unfortunately. :(
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. Wow, these indoor pictures turned out really nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Especially the contrast of the yellow and purple!
    I prefer outdoor pictures for A Doll's Life. Also for myself. I learned more about taking indoor pictures in the last year. Another thing is making "fake" backgrounds. Poster board is really helpful when you have a window with a not-so-great background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your input :) Thanks for the advice! :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  4. These are great pictures! Sydney looks so pretty in that purple dress. I'm not very good at indoor photography; it's pretty hard for me. These photos have really good lighting, though! :)
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She does doesn't she? It's hard for me too in my house.
      <3Bella

      Delete
  5. Second last is my favorite.

    Sydney, you look lovely in purple.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~