Monday, November 20, 2017

Ode to Fall // Flashback

Hey! It's Katrina! When Katherine said that A Doll's Life needed a post for Monday, I jumped right in to make a post. When I was thinking what to post I realized that there was this one photo-shoot of me that I never posted! 

This photo-shoot was taken about 2 years ago, so not all of them were the best quality, but there were still some good ones!

Enjoy! 






I love this one!
Just for fun ;)

I did LOVE how Bella did my hair. :)
Love!!

I love this one too!!

Didn't you just love the pretty red tree in the background of the first few photos?! Unfortunately, now all the trees have lost their leaves and it's getting colder. :(

Are the trees turning where you live? Or are they done? How's the weather?

Which picture was your favorite?

Comment below and let me know!




4 comments:

  1. I love the 6th photo!

    The trees have pretty much lost all their leaves where I live, but there are still a few colorful ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~