Friday, April 29, 2016

My Thoughts on the New Release

Hello everyone! Bella here. First off, thank you for 60 followers!!! I can't believe that A Doll's Life now has 60 followers! I was coming to work on this post, and I was like, "Well, I have 59 followers, let's see if I got an email follower." And I did! Thank you so much to every one who follows and comments on A Doll's Life. I love getting comments. :) Now onto the real post.
Today I have my opinion on the new releases that came out on Thursday. (The pictures are not mine, they belong to American Girl. Sorry that the pictures are blurry.)
All the ideas are mine.

I love this outfit! I saw the leaked image of the dress and I thought it was really cute! It looks really nice on Lea and I think it will look good on any other doll.
This is cute, but not for that price. It seems too overpriced for such a tiny set. It does come with a cute notebook though. 
There are some new Lea Clark things for girls which are cool, but I'm not doing my opinion on them. Would you like me to do my opinion on the things?
 Finally something for Truly Me dolls that isn't pink! :) There is a gymnastics leotard and a swimsuit. I personally am not going to buy it, but I think that that is a great deal and that the swimsuit and googles are really cute!
It's cute, but I'm not into cheer-leading so my dolls aren't going to be getting it.
It's so fluffy! I think that the dog is really cute, but AG needs to make more cats! They only have one cat. Plus, they don't have Coconut or Licorice anymore.
There are some other pets things, but I'm not doing my opinion on them. The new dog outfit is rather ugly though.
Do you agree or disagree with my opinions? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Just comment below!
Do you plan on getting any of the new items?
<3Bella


8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your opinions! My dolls really want to get Lea's new dress! This dress is so pretty my dolls might fight over who gets to wear it first! LoL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Bella! I really want Lea's dress.

      Delete
    2. I know! I really like the dress too, Am I Cute or What?. :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
    3. Thank you Rutvi! I know what you mean. :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. Sorry I had to delete my first comment I made some spelling mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore Lea's new dress! As for her picnic set......eh, not so much. I feel like you get ZERO value for what you pay.
    I do like the color of the cheerleading outfit, but I wish there was an accent color to kind of break up the mass of blue.
    Congrats on 60 followers!

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Exactly! It is a lot of blue. Thank you!
      <3Bella

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~