Monday, August 28, 2017

Meet Kailey!

Hi!! This is Kailey. Bella told me that I should make a post about my self so you guys can all get to know me! Yay!! This will be exciting and fun! Enjoy! :)
Hi I'm Kailey Jo Hopkins! I love surfboarding, like it is my life!
 I love any thing that has to do with sports! I'm super athletic. I'm also kind of a tomboy but I don't mind wearing dresses sometimes. 
 I used to live in California before I moved here. I'm a total ocean girl.
  I'm a definite extrovert and will make friends with everyone and anyone. I love people and talking to people.
 I LOVE dogs waayyy better than cats. I always have a very strong opinion. I don't like wearing shoes. I have two bracelets, a necklace, and an anklet I love to wear all the time.

Well that was fun! Hopefully you learned a lot about me!

Do we share any common interests? Let me know!

Peace out!
-Kailey

P.S Bella said she'd make me a sign off soon.

4 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~