Friday, September 8, 2017

Katrina Goes Kayaking

Hey y'all! It's Katrina. I FINALLY get to post again. (It's been sooo long!) 

This summer I went kayaking! So to honor the end of summer (crying that it's over) I'm posting these pictures. (And I am not wearing my glasses because I didn't want them to fall into the water.



I really like this photo! :)
Always make sure to wear your life vest when you go kayaking.




Ending with my favorite picture <3

I loved kayaking even though it was only in a small pool.

Have you ever been kayaking?

I still can't believe that summer is over. :( When did you start school? Or are you lucky and have you not started yet? Let me know!

Since school started for Bella she's been super busy and hasn't been able to do much with us dolls which is sad. :( I miss spending time with her. 

I almost forgot to ask you the most important question: Which picture was your favorite?

Comment below!





8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable photo-shoot! It was a brilliant idea to do it in a kiddy pool! I started school this Tuesday. I know how it is for your girl to be too busy to play everyday Katrina, but keep your chin up, I know she misses playing with you too. SHe'll make time soon, I'm sure.
    <3
    ~Lu&TheNineDarlingDollies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for that encouraging note - it's been really hard.
      -Katrina

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures! My favorite is the last one, but I love the 2nd one too! I started school on the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos! You are really good at taking photos! I love your blog!
    Kaylyn
    kaylynsworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo shoot! Looks exciting!
    I have tried kayaking. A friend let me try hers. No matter how hard I paddled, I kept going in a kind of circle. Seems I don't sit completely flat in the kayak and it makes a difference. :-D
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was exciting. :) It is kind of hard. That might very well make a difference!
      -Katrina

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~