Monday, December 11, 2017

Victorian Samantha

Hello everyone! It's Katherine here and I'm posting today because.....

It's my birthday!

In honor of my birthday I am posting some pictures of Samantha (my first doll). I will also have some fun facts below the pictures so enjoy the pictures and then the facts!

I took these photos at a historical museum type thing where they have original buildings from the 1900's or older and it's like a small old town.
The lighting was really hard because it was nighttime, and there were these really bright harsh lights all around the "town."
My dad also took most all of these photos except for like three. I'll tell you which ones I took. :) (Also I really like this picture!)
I think I took this one which I love!
I like the dark sky in the background <3

I took this one. :)

I like the sky in the background again. It was such an interesting color.
I LOVE this picture!
I love the fabrics behind her. <3
I took this one and the two below and I LOVE them!!

I LOVE the above two also!!
I really like this photo <3

The above two my dad took also and I absolutely LOVE them!!

Which picture was your favorite?

Here some facts about me and Samantha. :)

1.Samantha was my first doll 18" doll

2. I got her on my 7th birthday which was 9 years ago.

3. She was a birthday present from my grandparents

4. She technically wasn't my first AG doll. I had a Bitty Baby before that

5. As most of you know, Bella isn't my real name. My real name is.... Katherine!

I thought that it was time to share my real name on here so here you go!

Comment below either your birthday or one fact about you/your first doll, and your favorite picture!

<3Katherine

P.S. I'm now going to have to make a new sign off!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh these photos look so cool!! Your Dad is a pretty good photographer!! ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! The last two are my favorites; she looks great.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~