Monday, May 28, 2018

Marland Mansion {Part 1}

Heyo it's your girl Saige! Awhile ago, Addy and I went to the Marland Mansion in Ponca City. It was sooo cool! It was basically a little castle. Addy and I went around the mansion exploring which was fun! (We will have more than one post with pictures from the Mansion and if you want some pictures of just the mansion and the inside of the mansion let us know. :) 

There were a lotttt of stairs, it was tiring but fun to climb them.

Addy got her photos taken in a room with a really cool checkered tile! 


I really like this picture :) 

I love these two pictures too!

Going up on some more stairs!
I like this picture with the really cool light fixture on the wall :) 

Which picture was your favorite?

Have you ever been to the Marland Mansion?

Would you like to see some photos of just the mansion?

Comment below and let us know!






2 comments:

  1. Again, super hard to choose a favorite. I think all are staged well! You both look great in those outfits! I think my favorite of Addy is the close up with the sparkles behind; Saige would be the stairs by the wrought iron banister.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~