Friday, March 15, 2019

Pictures are Under Construction

Hi everyone! Katherine here. Last week Saturday my computer decided to die on me, so I had to get a new computer. I haven't transferred my files and pictures yet to this computer, so I currently do not have any doll photos to post. Please bear with me as I work on getting all of my files transferred. But, what I realized, is that you guys might not know that much about me! So, I decided to make a post so you can know more about me! :)


This is one of my FAVORITE pictures ever that I have taken. I actually took it in 2017 on my iPhone.
Along with photographing the dolls, I like taking pictures of nature, urban photography, and I have been trying some more "human photography" - if you know what I mean. ;)


You also might know, but if you don't, this is my kitty Trixie! (She's turning 4 on March 24th!) She's "helping me" with my math. Some exciting news for me is that I'll be done with my math on March 25th (if I stay on schedule). I'm finishing up Geometry, and I have already done Algebra 1 and 2. I know I haven't talked a lot about my school on here, but school keeps me busy along with work. I am a junior, and  I am taking the ACT on April 13th. I hope to take some basic college courses next year at my local community college.

What about you? Are you taking/have you taken the ACT?

What grade are you in?

What do you want to be when you're "grown-up?" Or if you already are "grown-up" what do you do?

Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Your cat is so cute!! :D
    I'm a senior and I didn't take the ACT but I took the SAT and it was pretty tough.
    I think it would be fun to be a toy designer when I'm older! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~