Friday, April 12, 2019

Samantha in Spring

Hello dears! Samantha here today. Yesterday was my birthday, so Katherine took me out for a photo-shoot for my birthday. :)

Enjoy!

The Redbuds are finally blooming and are gorgeous! ❀

I felt like a princess. ♕




Purple flowers go well with pink dresses don't they? ^-^



Which picture was your favorite? I have many from this photo-shoot!

What's your favorite thing about spring? Mine is all the gorgeous flowers and trees that are blooming! (Spring is my favorite season). What about you? What's your favorite thing about spring, or what's your favorite season?

Comment below!

P.S. Don't forget to enter our *giveaway*. (Click on the word giveaway, and it will open a new tab to the giveaway post!)


4 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! I love the colors with Samantha.
    My favorite season is spring. I love all the spring flowers and flowering trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the flowers!!! Hopefully ours will be coming soon...lovely photos of Samantha as well! I think the 5th and 6th were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Her hair looks so good in these shots. Happy belated birthday, Sam!
    <3
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Love the setting and your model is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~