Monday, August 12, 2019

Don't forget to Vote on the Choice is Yours {Part 2}!

Hey everyone! Long time no see! How is everyone? Did everyone have a good summer? When does school start for you? Or has it already started? I will be taking two college classes this semester which I'm excited for! This summer has been crazy busy and hopefully A Doll's Life will go back to the normal one a week schedule. I decided to extend The Choice is Yours {Part 2} to August 16th which is THIS Friday. Click *here* to vote!

Comment below how your summer was!

1 comment:

  1. My summer's been crazy busy too, and I start college in a couple weeks! (I feel so old now lol)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~