Friday, November 15, 2019

Who Wore it Best + a Life Update

Hey everyone! I haven't been as active as I used to be and I'll explain why down below, but first I have a Who Wore it Best? for you!

The *last one* was 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a tie!

 Here is the next one!


Who wore the coconut cutie outfit better? Luciana on the left, or Addy on the right?

Comment below!

I don't know if you noticed, but last month A Doll's Life only had one post. This is because I'm still trying to balance high school, two college classes, plus working, and trying to post or help the dolls make a post. I don't want to make an excuse, but I want to try to be more active. Unfortunately, it seems like lately even when I post, views and comments are down. If you want to keep seeing my posts please comment! It also seems like the doll blogging community is slowly fading out. So if you have a doll blog, put the link in the comments below, and then whoever is reading this check out the other doll blogs in the comments!

I also decided for now, I want to become a photographer. This Saturday I'm going to a portfolio review and I'm excited to take this next step! On Thursday I finished putting my photography portfolio together and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

What about you? What's going on with your life?

Comment below!




6 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this outfit! I think that the one who wore it best is Luciana! she looks so perfect in it!
    redressingyourdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I vote Luciana for who wore it best.
    2) I completely understand. Tea Time with Melody Q has taken a hit too. Mostly because in my free time the weather is not cooperating or other chores must be done or I'm depressed because my job is ending at the end of the year and I haven't found a new one yet. All the unknowns surrounding that just keep piling up.
    3) Comments are down everywhere, so have no fear there.
    4) I know you can handle everything. Remember to find joy in what you are doing. Our dolls spark joy for us even as they stand there ready to go at whatever adventure we think up for them. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really late reply, but I vote for Addy!
    I completely understand being busy (I haven't posted on my own blog in 2 YEARS!! Oops...). I always enjoy reading your posts so I do hope you decide to keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ดาวน์โหลดjoker การเข้าเล่นมีมากมายหลากหลายแนวทางสำหรับเว็บไซต์ Joker Gaming การเข้า พีจี เล่นค่ายเกมของพวกเรา ท่านสามารถเล่น ผ่านหน้าเว็บไซต์ ผ่านมือถือสามารถรองรับได้

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ระบบใหม่ปัจจุบันที่ได้สะสมเกมทดสอบเล่นสล็อตค่าย PG SLOT ที่ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อตฟรีสปิน ทดสอบเล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใคร ไม่ต้องสมัคร ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  6. สล็อต ไม่ ผ่าน เอเย่นต์ รวมเว็บไซต์สล็อต ยุคใหม่นี้ก็เลยทำให้มีเว็บไซต์สล็อตเกิดมากมาย pg จะให้การพนันทุกบาททุกเงินสามารถคว้ากำไรเป็นกอบเป็นกำกลับคืนไปที่กระเป๋า

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~