Thursday, September 10, 2015

My trip to the AGP! {Part 1}

Hey guys! This is Katherine, and today I am going to show you some pictures I took at the store and some pictures I took of Katrina. (In this part I will be showing you most of the pictures I took of Katrina, and the second part will be the rest of the pictures and what I got. :) ) (Please note- I do not have very many pictures from the store.)
Grace's bakery.
Look at that little cup!
Maryellen's diner.
The dinner is really cute I must say!
Here is Katrina with Maryellen in the diner!
Maryellen is cute.
I love the diner and the jukebox!

Katrina and her purchases!
On Saturday morning, my dad and I biked on a bike trail. (We were on a tandem. If you do not know what I tandem is, ask me. :) ) 
We saw a blue heron on a tree.
We also biked up this HUGE hill to get this view. It was worth it! (If you are wondering how big the hill was, people would do mountain biking there. But there are no mountains!)





(Katrina came and wanted some pictures. This was the first time I actually did something like this with my dolls!)
(This is how Katrina was carried.)

Then Katrina played on the playground!
(From Katrina's point of view.)

Crawling through the tunnel....
I'm done!

Surfing!

Climbing up the wall thingy.
Glad you could join me.


I'm on top of the world!

(From Katherine's point of view)
While my dad and I were hiking, I found a red mushroom!
That's it for part one! I will post part two next week. 
Which was your favorite picture?
<3Katherine
and 
-Katrina


6 comments:

  1. Very cool photos! What AGP did you go to? :)
    Katrina is adorable, too :D is she #19 or #8?
    ♥ Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I went to Kansas City. Katrina is a #19.
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. That's so cute. Great photos :) In part 2 are you going to show what the 'purchase' is?? :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I did make it sound confusing didn't I?
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. She looks so cute in the new sweater! I loved looking at store pictures of the Maryellen Seaside Diner.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~