Monday, November 13, 2017

Saige in Winter

Hey ya! It's ya girl Saige here. How are ya doing? I was going through our pictures and I found this really old photo-shoot of me so I thought I would post it. Enjoy!

For some reason my hair looks like its red in these pictures. Idk why but I really like it!


I really like this picture for some reason.

This one too!

I like this one also!

Which was your favorite picture?

Do you ever come across old pictures? (AG or other)

It's gotten so cold here that it really does feel like winter! What's the weather like for you?

Comment below!


8 comments:

  1. I love these! the pictures are so bright! My favorites are 4 and 9.
    I'm always finding old pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love #7. I come across old AG pictures all the time! It's fun to see them and remember taking them
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes that is always fun. :)
      ~Saige~

      Delete
  3. I love the last picture! :)
    I'm always coming across old photos I never posted for whatever reason, oops XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah yes that always happens to me too.
      ~Saige~

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~