Monday, November 6, 2017

Fabulous? or Fail?

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since a Fabulous? or Fail? so here it is! 

The *last one* was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fabulous! It was unanimous! 

Are you ready for the next one?

(It was created by my friend!)


Katrina is our model today

Her outfit consists of:
Shirt: Not sure
Overalls: Our Generation
Shoes: Kailey's Meet outfit shoes

Is it Fabulous? or is it a Fail?

Comment below!

And again shout-out to my awesome friend for putting together this outfit!






20 comments:

  1. Definitely fabulous!!

    Christina
    https://christinaandcamera.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I LOVE your blog! My blog is kaylynsworldblog.wordpress.com
    ~Kaylyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your blog by the way.
    - Katie :)

    http://alldolldupbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! It is soooooooooooooo cute! My blog is redressingyourdoll.blogspot.com! Love from the K's and Leanne.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~