Monday, October 30, 2017

Kailey Climbs a Tree

Hey guys it's Kailey! Today I have a photo-shoot of me.

Enjoy! :) 
I love this picture!






I LOVE all of the above photos!!
Bella tried to take some photos at golden hour but it didn't quite work. :(
I know this is slightly dark but I still really like it!

I love this photo!



I like this one. :)

Which picture was your favorite?

I was adventurous and decided to climb a tree for some of the photo-shoot. :)

Do you like climbing trees? 

Comment below and let me know!

P.S. Hopefully next Monday there will be a Fabulous? or Fail? Bella hurt her foot about 2 weeks ago so she hasn't gotten around to taking pictures for F?or F?






8 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Kailey looks great in that color. :) I do like climbing trees, but I don't do it very often.
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Climbing trees are super fun ^-^
      ^-^Kailey

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the 9th one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos! I love the 4th one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely. 2 and 10 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~