Monday, October 23, 2017

Making Music

Hey guys! It's Anastasia. Today I have a post with me playing my guitar! :) (I think I forgot to tell you but I'm taking guitar lessons! :)






I love this photo so much!!




I really like this one too!

Which picture was your favorite?

I am slowly getting better at playing the guitar! Bella knows how to play a guitar too! (She's not an expert or anything. She's probably about a beginner when it comes to playing the guitar.) 

What about you? Do you play an instrument? If you do what do you play? If you don't play an instrument what do you want to play?

Comment below!





4 comments:

  1. I love the 8th photo! :) and I am sort of teaching myself how to play the piano, but I'm definitely still a beginner. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's cool though! Good luck on that! :)
      -Anastasia

      Delete
  2. 8 is my favorite. These make me think of the Sound of Music and maria with her guitar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It sorts of does, doesn't it? Thanks for pointing it out! :)
      -Anastasia

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~