Monday, October 2, 2017

Missouri in the Fall {Part 4}

Hello everyone! This is Anastasia. I realized that I've never posted the fourth part of Missouri in the Fall. Here is *Part 1* *Part 2* and *Part 3*. (In case you didn't know/forgot, back in November Bella and her parents took me to Missouri. We went to a small town called Hermann (where the first two photo-shoots are taken at.) and Jefferson City (the third part).) This part is my absolute FAVORITE! This pictures were taken at Klondike Park which is a state park in Missouri. 
This first part of the park we had to climb this really steep slope. Then you could overlook the Missouri river which was really cool.
I was adventurous and sat on the fence. 

I love this picture and the one above <3 ^-^






I love these above three pictures 😍😍😍😍😍😍
The lake in Klondike Park was sooo cool! It had the softest, whitest sand ever. It almost looked like snow. I think the reason it was so white was because Klondike Park used to be an old silica sand quarry.
I love this picture.




I love all three of the above pictures!! 😍😍😍

Which picture was your favorite?

Would you like to see pictures of the scenery of the lake, Hermann, and a couple from Jefferson City? We can make a post. Missouri was soo pretty in the fall. If you do let me know by-

Comment below! 



5 comments:

  1. I love the last one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Looks like you had a lot of fun, Anastasia! And yes, I'd love to see scenery pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did have fun. ^-^ Okay I'll have to post those soon. ^-^
      ~Anastasia

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~