Monday, March 19, 2018

Anastasia in Nebraska

Hello everyone! Anastasia here. So back in the summer Sydney and I went on a to South Dakota. What I just realized is that I've never posted any of the photos! These batch of photos were taken outside this awesome coffee house in Nebraska. (Their drinks were AMAZING also.)
They had some really cool plants outside of the coffee shop.



I like the above three!
Some kind of urban photography :) 


Which picture was your favorite? 

Do you have any plans for the summer yet? Any fun trips? Unfortantly I don't think I'll be going anywhere.

Comment below!


P.S. It's the first day of spring!

8 comments:

  1. 3, 5, & 6 are my favorites. Great outfit and background.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting in these, the plants add a really cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are absolutely stunning, Katherine! 😍 My favorite photo would have to be the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anastasia's outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~