Monday, April 9, 2018

A Saturday Afternoon

Hey everyone! Did you miss us? A Doll's Life took a small break, but we are back! It's ya girl Kailey! What's up? I hope you enjoy this photo-shoot of me! ;) These were taken on a Saturday afternoon (same day as *this photo-shoot* as well.) 
First up was this really cool brick walkway and wall

I really like this one!





Then I found this really cool wall of ivy.


Lastly, my favorite place! 
A baseball stadium! If you know me, I LOVE sports!!
Unfortunately, there wasn't a game to watch that day. :( 

It was a really cool stadium :) 



That's all for the pictures!

Which picture was your favorite?

Do you like sports? If you do what's your favorite sport? If you don't like sports, what do you like?

Did you notice we were gone? If so let us know!

Comment below!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Kailey
    Nice photo shoot. I think I like the one with her tucked in the ivy. It makes me think she's thinking they will never think about looking for me here.

    I love hockey and was sad when our local team decided to move elsewhere. I live at the beach so surfing is a big sport here but not for me I am scared to death of getting in the ocean. I know nothing about football but am a died hard Flyers and Eagles fan and so excited that Eagles won the Super Bowl and The Flyers are going to the playoff's. How about you? Do you have a favorite team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fox Cottage Creation,
      Thank you! Yes it was a very cool hiding spot! :)
      I love all of those sports! My favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs :)
      `Kailey

      Delete
  2. Yup I noticed you were gone, missed seeing your posts! Hey life gets busy and I was gone for a little while too! 😅 I love the photos where Kailey is standing by the baseball stadium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Charity! It means a lot!
      `Kailey

      Delete
  3. Hi! Great shoot! 11 and 12 are my favorites! We love baseball too. Have been watching the Phillies on TV, but hope to go to a game later this season.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah that will be fun if you can!
      `Kailey

      Delete
  4. Awesome photos! I love #11. I'm not a huge fan of watching sports, but gymnastics is probably my favorite to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gymnastics are awesome to watch! :)
      `Kailey

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~