Monday, April 16, 2018

Addy and her Internet Friends

Hello everyone! Addy here. If anyone remembers *this post*, Katherine was able to meet an internet friend! Back in November, we got together, and Katherine and I went over to * Clara aka dollogy * and I hung out with Buffy and Cece. (Cece my friend in the first picture below, and Buffy is in the pictures down near the end.) 
Cece and I! <3

Here's a cool picture of Katherine and Clara taken in the mirror 


This is my favorite picture! :)

Clara was also taking a photo-shoot of Cece and I. :)
Here is Buffy and I! :)


I really like this picture!
We tried to be aesthetic with the fairy lights, but it didn't really work out.


Which picture was your favorite?

I'm so happy that I got to go with Katherine and meet Cece and Buffy! :) It was very fun!

Have you meet any internet friends? If you haven't who do you wish you could meet?

Comment below!





4 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~