Sunday, July 8, 2018

Throwback...... Monday?

Hello everyone! Samantha here. For today's post I'd thought I would do something different. What I decided to do, is post some photos from a post that was from 2 years ago! *Click Here* for the original post! 






Ah I can't believe that these were taken over two years ago! I remember taking these pictures like they were yesterday.

Do you remember this original post that these pictures were from? Or are they new to you?

Which picture was your favorite?

Comment below!

Also, very important!! We need to know if you've been having trouble commenting on some posts.  The most recent Fabulous? or Fail? doesn't have any comments and I heard from one person that they were having trouble. Let us know if you're having trouble (or if it's working fine!) You can either try commenting below or email us at: bellalovesdolls15@gmail.com 

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, looks familiar, but I did not comment on the original post, so could be new. Anyway, I love the photos; 1, 3, and 4 are my favorites.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, again! When you get a chance, I've tagged you...
    https://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-love-you-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are new to me. I love Samantha's flannel and the bark of the tree they're sitting in. Do you know what kind it is?
    My favorite pictures were 3 and 5.
    -Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since they are new to you hopefully you liked them! :) Thanks! Yes, we are sitting in a sycamore tree :)
      <3Samantha<3

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~