Monday, July 2, 2018

Fabulous? or Fail?

Hey everyone! It's me (Katherine) here today with a Fabulous? or Fail?

The *last one* was 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fabulous!

It was unanimous! 


The outfit consists of:

Shirt: A mix 'n' match from AG

Skirt: A mix 'n' match from AG 

Shoes: Also from AG but I can't remember the outfit

So is this outfit Fabulous? or is it a Fail? 

Comment below! 


P.S. The Who Wore it Best? needs more votes, so after voting on here, please go vote on Who Wore it Best?


8 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous! I love the summer colors and how the pink of the shoes pulls out the pink of the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say fail to give some variety, but not seriously. The only complaints I can think of are the tank top and the skirt being too close to the same color, but it is definitely something I would wear and feel fabulous in while my brother tells me its a fail.
    I think the color of the shirt and the shoes are fabulous, and so are her braids. Hmm. Count me fore fabulous too, then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for voting! I could see that how some people would think it's fabulous while someone (in this case your brother) thinks it's a fail.
      <3Katherine

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~