Monday, June 11, 2018

Fabulous? or Fail?

Hey everyone! Happy (almost) summer! Katherine here today with a Fabulous? or Fail?

Yay!

The *last one* was 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a Fail! It was voted a fail by 4 out of 5 people. 

Are you ready for the next one? 


The outfit consists of:

Shirt: Sewn by me

Shorts: One of the mix 'n' match shorts from American Girl

Shoes: None (Kailey likes going barefoot)

Hat: I'm not sure - my friend got it for me :)

So is this outfit Fabulous? or is it a Fail?

Comment below!

Also, thank you to everyone who has taken *our survey*! We appreciate all the feedback. Also, if you haven't taken it you can take it *here*.


P.S After you comment whether this is a Fabulous? or Fail? if you haven't already, go vote on Who Wore it Best?  




10 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~