Monday, June 25, 2018

Kailey Goes Exploring

Hey, hey, hey! It's me, Kailey! What's up everybody? Awhile  ago, I went to the park and went exploring in a dress and no shoes. 😏
I found this cool bridge which was fun to walk on. :)
There was also this really cool old tree that had fallen down and it was shaped like a heart! 


Some more pictures of me on the bridge! :) 
I LOVE this one because it looks so amazing!





Sitting by the lake :)





I thought this looked cool with the two lights in the background. :)

Last picture :)

Which picture was your favorite?

Also, it's summer now! Since it's summer I wish I could go to the beach and go surfing and swimming, but unfortunately, we don't live in a state where there is a beach or have any vacation plans. :( These pictures were probably the closest I'm going to be to the beach for awhile :(

Do you live near a beach? Or do you have any summer plans (beach or otherswise?)

Comment below! 


6 comments:

  1. Hey, Kailey! Love this photo shoot. Summer is awesome so far here in PA. Wish we could go to the beach too. Your 2nd and 6th photo are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yay I'm glad! Yes I miss the beach :(
      _Kailey_

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~