Monday, June 18, 2018

Addy and the Pineapples

Hello everyone! It is I, Addy, here today with a post! Katherine has been trying to practice with indoor photography, so I volunteered to be her model! She borrowed these cool pineapple lights from her sister for this photo-shoot. (Hence the title.) 

Enjoy!

I really like this picture!




I thought this looked cool. :)


This is a little different but I like it. :)

Which picture is your favorite?

Did you like these pictures? It was fun to try something new and different! :)

Where do you like taking photos, indoor or outdoor?

Comment below! 



P.S Don't forget to vote on Fabulous? or Fail?  and Who Wore it Best? (It only has 3 votes so please go vote!)

P.P.S. American Girl's new release was today! Katherine will have a My Thoughts on the New Release post on Friday for you :) 


6 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Addy is such a pretty doll. I love the pineapples! My favorite is the second to last one. I prefer taking outdoor photos, they come out better for me. Have a good day!
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I agree outdoor photos do seem to turn out better :)
      -Addy

      Delete
  2. I love her dress! Such cute pictures! I love taking pictures inside, though lighting is always an issue, so I usually end up outside. =)
    Keep up the lovely work.
    <3
    ~Lu&TheNineDarlingDollies+Willa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I 100% agree with that.
      Thank you and you too :)
      -Addy

      Delete
  3. Addy looks great in these photos. I love the pineapple lights! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your thoughts on the new releases.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~