Monday, December 31, 2018

Green Eyes Grey Skies

Heyyy everyone! It's your favorite - me Katrina! The last time I posted was in April which was wayyy too long ago! I decided to end this year with a bang in that I'm making the LAST post of 2018! Can you believe it's going to be 2019 in a DAY? Anyways enjoy this photo-shoot of me!

This was when it snowed and everything was all pretty!





I LOVE all of these pictures my eyes look so GREEN!

Which picture was your favorite?

What color are your eyes?

Do you have New Year Resolutions? 

Comment below!

P.S. This could be your last comment on this blog in 2018! Weird...




1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are so beautiful! I love the pictures where you are looking off camera.
    Untitledollover
    untitledollover.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~