Friday, December 14, 2018

Snow Buddies

Hey, hey, hey it's me Kailey today! Today I have a snow photo-shoot of Addy and I. 

Enjoy!

Let me tell you that I was COLD taking these pictures and playing in the snow. I'm from California and I'm not used to the cold.


I absolutely love snow, I just wish it wasn't so cold!




Addy and I had a lot of fun together. We took pictures together and then we played in the snow!



Making a snow angel!



Which picture is your favorite?

Do you like snow? Does it snow where you live?

Which picture is your favorite?

Comment below!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! I love snow, but it is a rare occurrence where I live.
    :)
    Keep up the lovely work!
    Happy Dollidays,
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~