Sunday, April 26, 2015

I am having a problem.....

I know, two posts in one day. But I am having a big problem! So I decided to change the Favicon with a picture of the blue and green polka dots. But on mydolldays.blospot.com on the top, it doesn't show up. My friend Bella has a blog on my account. I went to the overview on her blog (she asked me to) and it said one of the main traffic was http://mydolldays.blogspot.co.uk/. (It has the Favicon thing on it) It is my blog! Can someone please help me? The blogs are the same!
~Saige~

5 comments:

  1. Hmm... it's probably just Blogger being stupid. It has these problems all the time. Kaitlyn over at American Girl Place could only change her header, and that was the same problem with my blog. The next day, though it worked find. My solution would be to wait. If that doesn't work, Blogger is officially REALLY stupid and you may have to consult Google Groups. There are tons of professionals with tips that help. Good luck!

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice. I think it fixed its self.
      ~Saige~

      Delete
  2. I am in no way a tech expert, but I believe the uk.co thing may just be the url for our blog for the people in the United Kingdom. So a bunch of people in the UK probably went from your blog to Bella's, and that's why it shows it as a top traffic source. I have a uk.co too. I think everyone might.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay. Thank you for your advice. It makes sense now.
      ~Saige~

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, anytime :).

      - Ellie

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~