Friday, February 26, 2016

AGP Part 1 {Lea Clark}

Hey! This is Bella. As you may or may not know, Samantha and I went to Arizona on urgent family business. My awesome dad took me (and Samantha) to the American Girl doll store in Scottsdale. I took a lot of pictures so I will put them into parts. This part is Lea Clark! 
(If there are any bad pictures that is because I took them with my iPhone.)



I love her little sloth!

Samantha working in the stand. :)

Lea's exclusive collection.
Lea's hiking outfit and accessories.  
Just her accessories.
And her hiking outfit.
Lea's dress and bag for girls.
Her meet accessories.
Her earrings.
Her pajamas and rain-forest hut.
And her beach accessories.
And kayak.
I didn't realize how many pictures I actually took of Lea Clark! I love her so much!
What is your  favorite item from Lea's collection?
Have you ever been to an AG store? If so which one?
<3Bella


18 comments:

  1. Wow that looks so fun! I'm hoping to get to my local american girl store sometime this week in Kansas City...
    My favorite items are Lea's meet dress for girls and her messenger bag for girls and Lea's sea turtle! :) I might buy them but I'm waiting around for a sale or discount :D
    Can't wait to see the other pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can go! Those are great items! :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. Actually, I really like these photos! The lighting is gorgeous <3 My favorite item is probably the Bahia Outfit, followed by the Rainforest Hike Outfit or Turtle.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I hope you had fun!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! I have been lucky enough to go to 2 different AG stores, Dallas and Houston. (Both in my state!) I still envy people who live so close to the stores though. Houston, the store closest to me, is 3 hours away! So, I don't get to go often. But today I'm lucky enough to be in town, so we're going to AG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean the one is KS City is like 2 and a half hours! Hope you had fun!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  5. I love her bag... Is her sloth just a stuffed animal, or is it like the other ag pets??
    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is sized for the dolls, so yes! :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  6. Fun! Great photos. I love the sloth!
    -AGcmg-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will get to go to that one! My Aunt lives about an hour away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! You made it to AZ! Wish we could've done that meetup :( Looks like you had fun! :)
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want lea SOOOOOO bad!!! :O :( XO

    --Jamie
    http://ayearofnaturestudies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~