Tuesday, February 23, 2016

How I curled Saige's hair

(First off I want to say that I am so sorry for not posting yesterday. I was traveling all day. Second I'm so sorry I didn't post this sooner. I'm sorry this is such a short post; but I will get a post up and Friday.)
Hey guys; Bella here. I just wanted to do a quick post about how I curled Saige's hair, because a couple of people commented and were wondering how I curled it. I thought I took some pictures but I can't find them, so I'll just tell you how I did it. First, I wrapped Saige in a towel. Then I lightly misted her hair. After combing it out I put half of it up and started working on the bottom section. I took a pencil and a combed out curl and rolled it up. Then I bobby-pined it to her head. I did that for the whole bottom section, and then I did the top. I left the bobby pins in for overnight, and then I took it out, and voila! So that is how I curled it. I found the tutorial on YouTube. I can't remember who did it, but I could try and find it for you.
Thanks for reading!
<3Bella

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Saige's hair looks so pretty! My Saige prefers her hair more wavy than curly, but I'll see if I can pin her down to try your method on her. ;)

    ~The Girl Upstairs

    My blog:
    http://theupstairsgirl.blogspot.com/
    My dolls' blog:
    http://ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial! I might try it on my Rebecca doll :)

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I think I might try that!
    By the way, I started a new blog and am deleting the old one, so if you'd like to check it out here it is http://placestogowithivy.blogspot.com/
    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that with my #33!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~