Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Hey! It's Saige! Today is the 4th of July! This year to celebrate the 4th, we had a parade! Enjoy!
(Before you go look at the pictures, click *here* to see what we did last year.)
Here is our lovely parade!







Everyone wore red, white, and blue. My bow was red.


Samantha and Toasty handed out the candy.
~~~~~~~~~
That was our awesome parade! Now, for the fun part. We all dressed up in red, white, and blue as I already mentioned. We thought it would be fun if you would tell us who's outfit was the best. Here are the contestants.
Katrina
Katrina us wearing a white shirt with the American flag on it. She has a matching bandanna and is wearing a blue skirt. 
Samantha 
(I think that this will be Samantha's new profile picture.)
Samantha is wearing a plain white shirt with a navy blue skirt. She is also wearing a red beret.
Saige
Saige is wearing a light blue halter top with a frilly white skirt. She has a red bow in the back of her hair.
Kit
Kit is wearing a red and white striped shirt and a jean skirt,
Kaya
Kaya is wearing a American flag top with a blue skirt and her beaded necklace.
Nellie
Nellie is wearing a white dress with red, blue, and gold stars on it.
Who's outfit did you like the best?
Katrina, Samantha, Saige, Kit, Kaya or Nellie? I'll be putting a poll on the left side on the blog for you to vote.
Which picture of our parade did you like the best?
What did or are you going to do for the 4th?


18 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! The parade looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day! Samantha wins best outfit ^-^
    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my outfit was the best, but thank you for voting!
      ~Saige~

      Delete
  3. Happy Fourth of July! Awesome post, they look like they had a super fun time!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so mean!!! You stole the name dolldays! Thats so rood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you dont even care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I did not steal the name. When I created A Doll's Life, the url adollslife.blogspot.com was not available. So, the address I created was mydolldays.blogspot.com. I did not steal it, and I actually created the blog before American Girl Doll Crafter. I have no intent on stealing the names. That would be rude if I called my blog Doll Days. I hope that I cleared everything up.
      <3Bella

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry that you feel that way. I like comments but please keep them civil and respectful. If they are not, I will have to delete them.
      <3Bella

      Delete
  5. Hi my name is AgMusician19 and I was wondering what is the mark on Katrina's face? And why did you name her Katrina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AgMusician19!
      Katrina was an eBay rescue, and she came with a spot on her face. I decided that it was a birthmark. I named her Katrina because I thought it was a pretty name.
      <3Bella

      Delete
    2. Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-AgMusician19

      Delete
  6. The parade is SPECTACULAR!! Hope you had an amazing 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~