Friday, February 10, 2017

4th of July {An AGPS}

Hey y'all! It's Katrina. I was going through the photos on Bella's computer and found these pictures of me taken on 4th of July (or around there). I thought it would be fun to post them.
Enjoy!


I really like this one!



(I really like this one) I had more of these brick ones but they were too grainy. :(
I kind of like this one even though I have no idea what I am doing!

Of course me being awesome!
I really like this one!

Which picture(s) were your favorite?

Do you ever take pictures which you upload and forget about on your computer?

Comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~