Friday, July 21, 2017

Who Wore it Best?

Hello everyone! I realized that a Who Wore it Best? was overdue so that's the post today. :)

The girl who won the *last one* was
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Saige! She won by a landslide: 9 to 1!

Are you ready for the next one?

The outfits consists of 
Shirt: Saige's tunic outfit from AG
Pants: In store exclusive jeans from AG
Shoes: Cool Coral outfit from AG

Who wore it best? Was it Anastasia on the left? Or Samantha on the right? Comment below!

P.S. Unless otherwise stated none of my photos are edited. I have to let you know though that the two pictures above I did have to touch up because they were too dark. The bonus picture below though is not edited. :)

27 comments:

  1. I really like how both girls look in the outfit, but I think Anastasia is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look lovely...although I think I'll have to go with Samantha. :-)
    Oh, I just started a blog and was wondering if you'd mind checking it out? https://americangirlhereandthere.wordpress.com/
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia! She looks so cute in it! (Actually she always looks cute, but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both stunning! I'll have to go with Samantha though!
    - Ally (http://agandally.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~