Monday, January 1, 2018

A Birthday in the New Year

Hello! It's Sydney here. :) Happy New Year! I can't believe that it's 2018!! Also, it's a special day and it's not just New Years Day -it's my birthday! Yay!! In honor of my birthday Katherine let me post a photo-shoot of me. :) 
Throwback when it was still green. ;)




I LOVE this one!



LOVE




Which picture was your favorite? 

Did you do anything special for New Years? 

Also, this hat I'm wearing was a gift from Katherine's friend and I wanted to say thank you because I love it!

Comment below which was your favorite picture and one of your goals for 2018!

One of my goals is to write more. :)

Comment below! 

P.S. Luciana came out today! Look out for Katherine's "My Thoughts on the New Release" next Monday! 



2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~