Monday, January 8, 2018

My Thoughts on the New Release

Hi everyone! Katherine here. Today I have My Thoughts on the New Release. Enjoy!

Luciana Doll, Book & Accessories
Luciana Doll, Book, & Accessories

 I LOVE Luciana's story and theme. She's into STEM and space which is so cool!!! I love the doll but she looks an awful lot like #66. I love her purple streak in her hair. I also LOVE her boots. Her dress is okay, but I don't like the red belt. Her accessories are all right. I do love the backpack though.

Luciana's Mars Habitat
Luciana's Mars Habitat

I LOVE this set sooo much!! It's cool and it has so many pieces that go with it. It only costs $350........

Luciana's Maker Station
Luciana's Maker Station

This set is pretty cool! I love the little Mega Construx that it comes with, the little apron, and the little terrarium. I would buy the set just for the terrarium. Not really, but I LOVE it!
Luciana's Robotic Dog
Luciana's Robotic Dog

I really like the idea of a robotic dog, but I don't like the price. ($35)

Luciana's PJs for 18-inch Dolls
Luciana's PJs for 18- inch Dolls

I like these, but in my opinion, they don't quite look like pajamas. They are cute though!

Luciana's Telescope Projector Set
Luciana's Telescope Projector Set

I like this set and the idea of having a telescope, but I think that $40 is a bit too much for a telescope and a blanket.

Luciana's Flight Suit for 18-inch Dolls
Luciana's Flight Suit

I really like this! It's so cute and realistic. Plus, it's not pink!

Luciana's Stellar Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Luciana's Stellar Outfit

I love, love this outfit! I love the shirt, jacket, and shoes. This would be an outfit I would consider purchasing.

Luciana's Visitor Center Accessories
Luciana's Visitor Center Accessories

I LOVE the shirt so much. This set ($20) would be worth it just for the shirt.

 Luciana Vega's Backpack for Girls
This is the backpack for girls which I LOVE but the problem is that it's so small. :(
American Girl Luciana's Space Suit for 18-inch Dolls
Luciana's Space Suit (AG Rewards Exclusive)

I LOVE the idea of a spacesuit! But it's $75 and only available for AG rewards members. But, the idea is still really cool!
Tenney's Pre-Show Bundle for 18-inch Dolls
Tenney's Pre-Show Bundle

This is set is ok. I like the shoes, but the shorts look like exercise shorts and the fringe top (in my opinion) is ugly. The jacket is okay. I would like it better if there was no blue stripe.

Tenney's Split-Front Dress for 18-inch Dolls
Tenney's  Split-Front Dress

I would like this dress better if it didn't have the split in the middle. And then you're supposed to wear the black shorts underneath it??? I don't get it.....

Tenney's Show Shoes
Tenney's Show Shoes

I do actually like these shoes. I can see them being used a lot for mix-n-match outfits.

Tenney's Microphone Set
Tenney's Microphone Set

This set is cute. It's not terribly expensive. ($15) but it seems like it's super plastic-y.

Tenney's Rosy Sunglasses for Dolls
Tenney's Rosy Sunglasses

I really like these! I can see the dolls wanting them. The glasses are cute.

Truly Me™ Doll #74 + Everyday Accessories
Truly Me Doll #74

Okay, here are my thoughts on the boy dolls. The brand is American GIRL not American BOY. I'm not against boy dolls, but I don't like American Girl making them.
Truly Me™ Doll #76 + Everyday AccessoriesTruly Me™ Doll #75 + Everyday AccessoriesTruly Me™ Doll #77 + Everyday Accessories
These are the other three boys. I feel like if AG was going to make boy dolls they should have made more choices.
Everyday Accessories
Everyday Accessories

I like these accessories they are so cute! I especially love the hoodie.
 Star Spangled Fan Gear for 18-inch Dolls
Star Spangles Fan Gear

This outfit is cute! I like it. :)

American Girl Snack Stand
American Girl Snack Stand

This is cute, but I feel like it's a variation of the other snack stands/carts.

Sun & Fun Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Sun & Fun outfit

This is cute. I LOVE the hat - it's so cute!

Sunny Day Dress for 18-inch Dolls
Sunny Day Dress

I really like this dress!! I would considering buying this dress for my dolls.

Dino-mite Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Dino-mite Outfit

I like this outfit. It's cute for boys.

Explore the Outdoors Outfit for 18-inch Dolls
Explore the Outdoors

I LOVE this outfit! It's so cute!! I love the jacket, shorts, shoes, and shirt.

Chameleon Terrarium Set
Chameleon Terrarium Set

I LOVE this set so much!!! I love the chameleon and my dolls would LOVE this set.


Gold Glitter Boots
Gold Glitter Boots

Ahhhh I LOVE these!! They are so cute!!


 Knit Rhinestone Beanie
Knit Rhinestone Beanie

I LOVE this hat sooo much! I really want this hat.

Chambray Cadet Cap
Chambray Cadet Cap

AHHHH! I also LOVE this hat soo much!!! It's sooo Cute!!! I really want this one too.

Dark-Blue Glasses
Dark-Blue Glasses

Yay!! AG finally made another pair of glasses. These are so cute!

Coconut PJs for 18-inch Dolls

Coconut PJs

These are cute! I could see the top being used as a regular shirt, but still it's cute!

And that wraps up this post! There are still some things I didn't state my thoughts on so you can go to the AG website and look at them yourself. :) (Like the new mix-n-match items, and some shoes and accessories, along with new Wellie Wisher things)

What are your thoughts on Luciana and the boy dolls?

Do you plan on buying anything from this release? Or have you already?

Comment below!

<3Katherine

P.S On the third was a very special day....... It was A Doll's Life 3rd year anniversary!! Look for a special post about it. ;)




9 comments:

  1. I'm liking the releases. I don't have a huge wish list. I think I'd like to incorporate some of the boy's clothes and accessories for my girls.

    I think they boys are limited right now to see how they sell. If they are blockbusters, I think we'll see more variations.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on turning 3! Keep up the great work!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very satisfied with this release, especially Luciana's collection and the Truly Me mix and match. Tenny's new things don't seem to work well together, or at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Luciana is really cute! I like her PJs and Flight Suit, but won't get them unless I get her.
    As for the boy dolls, I think they're cute, but I probably won't get one. I like them MUCH better than Logan, though.
    Love those sparkly boots! The Explore the Outdoors outfit is cute, too.
    Happy blogiversary!!! *Fireworks explodes in the background*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Luciana is really cute! I like her PJs and Flight Suit, but won't get them unless I get her.
    As for the boy dolls, I think they're cute, but I probably won't get one. I like them MUCH better than Logan, though.
    Love those sparkly boots! The Explore the Outdoors outfit is cute, too.
    Happy blogiversary!!! *Fireworks explodes in the background*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I am too! Thank you so much!
      <3Katherine

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~