Monday, February 5, 2018

Fabulous? or Fail?

Hello everyone! Katherine here. Today I have a Fabulous? or Fail? for you guys!

The *last one* was  
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FABULOUS! It won unanimously 

Are you ready for the next one?


This outfit consists of:

Shirt: Our Generation

Dress: American Girl

Shoes: American Girl


Shout-out to my awesome friend who put together this outfit and took this picture! She's my photography assistant. :) 


So is this outfit Fabulous? or is it a Fail?

Comment below! 



P.S. I finally got around to making a sign-off. Yay!!
P.P.S Don't forget to *enter our giveaway*



8 comments:

  1. Hmm... This is really cute, but I will have to vote fail. I think that it looks a little odd on Sydney but it might look different on a different doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous from me. I wish the photo were larger though; it's hard to see.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! And thank you for your advice
      <3Katherine

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~