Monday, August 27, 2018

A Break from the Usual

Hey everyone! Katherine here. Today I have a different post for you! (Hence the title) Today's post is a photo-shoot of a doll which is an Only Hearts Club doll. 

Enjoy!






I LOVE this picture!


I love this one too!

I love these dolls so much <3 They are about the size of Barbies and can share some of the clothes. Unfortunately, they are no longer available from the company itself.

Which picture was your favorite?

Do you have an Only Hearts Club dolls?

Comment below!

   


4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love the last two photos the most. No, I don't have any of these dolls.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think the last photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~