Friday, August 24, 2018

A Ride to the Arboretum

Hello everyone! Anastasia here. Today I have more photos from when I went to the Bartlett Arboretum. This is where they have the tulip festival. If you click *here* (That is the link for all of the posts, so if you want to see the other posts you will have to scroll down) you can see all the photos we have posted from the tulip festival.

Enjoy this photo-shoot! 

It was so nice to ride my bike ^-^


All those colors were the tulips behind me!

I like this picture!
This is the sign for the arboretum! 
These red tulips were soo goregous!! They were such a bright red that photos don't do them justice.



I LOVE this picture!


I'm ending with my favorite!

Which picture was your favorite?

Do you like tulips?

Also we have started school so if we don't post as much that's why. Have you started school yet?

Comment below!


P.S. Don't forget to vote on *Who Wore it Best?* and Fabulous? or Fail? if you haven't already!


8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! All the tulips made for some amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the tulips do make for amazing photos! ^-^Anastasia

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bicycle and the bcakgrounds. <3 I really like those last three photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous setting! I love 1, 4, and 7. Four looks like the wind is flowing through her hair. All of the ones with the flowers are great! Can't choose from them. :-)
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the ones on the bridge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~