Friday, August 10, 2018

Kailey on the Bridge

Hey, hey, hey! It's me Kailey today! Yesterday was a special day - it was my birthday! Yay! So I didn't want to have a party, so I'm just posting on the blog for my birthday. Enjoy!

Katherine's dad took some of these pictures and this is one of them! Isn't it so cool?

I was up high on a cool old railroad bridge! The bridge crossed the Missouri river and was in both Nebraska and South Dakota. 
There was this really cool chalk art on the sidewalk of the bridge.


*picture credit to Katherine's dad for the above two pictures*

I love these bright yellow flowers behind me!


*picture credits to Katherine's dad for the above two pictures*

Which picture was your favorite?

When is your birthday? Is is the same day/month as mine? Let me know by commenting below! :) 

4 comments:

  1. My favourites are 1, 4, and 7! Gorgeous pictures, looks like a fun outing! My birthday is this month and coming up next week, I'm very excited!
    Keep up the lovely work!
    <3
    ~Lu&TheNineDarlingDollies&Willa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Neat shots! My favorite is 6!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~