Monday, September 24, 2018

Aloha Nanea!

Hey everyone! Katherine here today with a photo-shoot of Nanea! These pictures were taken when she was here with us for a week.

Enjoy! 








These photos give me a Hawaiian vibe and I love it!

Which picture was your favorite?

Have you ever been to Hawaii? Nanea says that Hawaii is super amazing and that she misses it. Do you want to go to Hawaii?

Or would you rather go somewhere else? (Tell me where!)

Comment below! 

P.S. Don't forget, after you've commented on this post please go vote on *Fabulous? or Fail?*


6 comments:

  1. Nanea is quite beautiful. She looks perfect with the greenery in the background. The first photo and the one where she is leaning against the bamboo are my favorites from this shoot. Keep up the great work.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second picture was my favourite, though they're all beautiful! I would love to visit Hawaii, but it isn't top on my list. I would very much like to go to England, Ireland, Canada and some other places as well. I have a lot of world I want to cover! Where would you travel if you could go anywhere?
    Keep up the lovely pictures!
    <3
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are some lovely places! I would probably want to go to Europe or New Zealand but I wouldn't be very picky.
      <3Katherine

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I think the 3rd one is my favorite.
    I went to Hawaii for the first time this summer, and it was amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh that's amazing! You are so lucky
      <3Katherine

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~