Monday, September 10, 2018

Best Friends

Hey, hey, hey! It's me Kailey today! I have an amazing post for you today. ;) When Nanea was staying at our house for awhile, she and I got along so FABULOUSLY. I miss her so much though :( 

Enjoy this photo-shoot of Nanea and I! 


We were never looking at the camera, whoops.....



I LOVE the two above photos!

Nanea says bye for now! 

(There's still pictures from when she came so we will be posting those later!)

Which picture was your favorite?

Do you have a best friend? What's your favorite thing about them? (Mine is we both love the beach!)

Comment below!


P.S Fabulous? or Fail? is not getting any vote so click *here* to go to the post after you've commented on this post! :) 


2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~