Friday, September 7, 2018

Two Special Things about September

Hey! It's Sydney. How's everyone doing? So, I was going through some old blog posts and found two special things that have happened in September.

The first one is that September 9th, 2016 was the first Fabulous? or Fail?



This was the very first outfit! Click *here* to see the post. (P.S. It turned out to be Fabulous!)

Another special thing that happened (I think this one is the most exciting) is that I met my internet friend!



On September 9th, 2017 I met my internet friend Andi! We had so much fun together! (And Katherine met Clara also known as dollogy)

September is an awesome month in my opinion. Do you like September? Has anything exciting or special happened in September for you?

Comment below!

Also, be on the lookout for some fall pictures of Addy coming soon!






2 comments:

  1. I like september because it starts raining again and its to too hot out. It's such a good feeling to finally meet an internet friend in real life. A few years ago I met my internet friend ellie who used to be a doll blogger and we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September is a really cool month! Ah that's fun!
      ~Sydney

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~