Monday, November 5, 2018

My Fall Lady

Hello everyone! Samantha here today. Spring is my favorite season, but fall is my second favorite!

One of my neighbors had these GORGEOUS trees, so Katherine asked if she could take pictures of me in their yard. They said yes, so Katherine and her dad took these pictures!

Here I am FALLing in the leaves.
Because I"m prim and proper, my sisters sometimes call me m'lady. 

I had fun throwing the leaves into the air!

There were SO many leaves it was amazing. It felt like a carpet. When I stepped into the leaves, my shoes were buried.

I found the perfect leaf so I tried putting it in my hat.


I was spinning in the leaves! So much fun! :)

It's FALL!


(Here's an extra bonus picture of the trees! :) )

Have you ever jumped or fallen into leaves?

Is fall your favorite season? If not, what season is?

Comment below!

Also, on Friday keep a lookout for a post in which I tell you why fall is my second favorite season! 


6 comments:

  1. I love the fall colors! Nice photo shoot Samantha. Spring is my favorite but fall is my second favorite season too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have the same favorite seasons! :)
      <3Samantha<3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I love autumn, but where I live, we don't get many coloured leaves. I'm glad Samantha had fun!
    <3
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aw I'm sorry you don't get colored leaves. If I could I would send some your way!
      <3Samantha<3

      Delete
  3. уєѕ! иσ, ѕρяιиg ιѕ aѕ ωєℓℓ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photo shoot in a beautiful season! Love it; those colors always make me smile!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~