Monday, November 26, 2018

~ Thankfulness ~

Hello everyone! Anastasia here. If you celebrate it, I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Today I have a throwback picture and a small post.

We didn't post on Friday just because we were too busy celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday and didn't have time. 


I wanted to say that I am thankful for many things, and one of the things that I'm thankful for is you! All of us here at A Doll's Life are thankful for you the reader. <3

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

What is one thing you're thankful for? 

Comment below and let me know!

P.S. After commenting on this post, don't forget to vote on Fabulous? or Fail? . (Click on Fabulous? or Fail? to go to the post)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty picture! I'm thankful for so many things. The blogging community, my dolls, music, my family, my music teachers, the ability to reach for my goals.
    Have a good day!
    <3
    ~Lu

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~