Friday, January 9, 2015

Surprise 2

(Sorry our room is a mess!) Hi everyone! Samantha here! I am really surprised! Saige had done my hair, because I was going to a friend's tea party, and I was waiting for my friend to pick me up. I went into the bedroom because the brush was in there, and there was Nellie! Nellie is Saige's friend and mine. She was adopted by a rich family, and they took her to the beach. I am still really surprised! Saige got some pictures. Even Toasty was happy to see Nellie. (I think Saige included some pictures of my hair.) The second to last Nellie and I were whispering. 








<3Samantha<3

4 comments:

  1. Samantha's hair looks adorable! Ah yes, and I nominate you for the Fangirl Award!

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found the tutorial on Doll Dairies, and did it on Sam.

      Delete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love Samantha's hair! I also really like your profile picture!

    P.S. I really love your blog and I followed you! I'd love it if you would follow me back! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~