Monday, January 5, 2015

Yesterday

Yesterday Samantha came over, and we had so much fun! First we played dress-up. Samantha was a Mexican style person, I did her hair, and I was a lost Hungarian princess, or something. I caught Samantha texting, and she got me taking pictures! Then I convinced Samantha to go outside. I took pictures of her. We alternated who takes the pictures. Samantha fell backwards like three times, and I fell forwards once. Both of us were adorable! Even though it was freezing! I'll post more later!










~Saige~

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of Sam in the snow are AWESOME!!!!(especially the 2nd one) I also love her coat. Where did It come from?

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had fun taking pictures of Sam. Sam's purple coat is from the Pleasant Company. It is retired now. It is my favorite coat!
    ~Saige~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~