Monday, May 18, 2015

Bad about posting pictures

Hey guys! As most of you know, Bella takes pictures for this blog. But I am really bad about posting the pictures. But I am trying to post the pictures, and the delete them off the computer since I have too many pictures!  Here is the very first photo-shoot of me!



Sadly a little bit fuzzy. :(


I love the black and white look!

My shoes!
Have I posted this one before? I don't think so..


For some reason Bella just loved to take pictures my purse and ring!
The snowflakes on my dress!
The jewels!
My lovely crown shining!

I think I've posted this one before!
I know this one. It was my profile picture once. 
Which one is your favorite?
~Saige~

8 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! My favorite one the the fourth one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures <3 I like number 11 best.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pretty pictures! I love the B&W ones.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! My favorites are the second, fifth, and the last one! Saige, you look like #55 in the photos - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are some of my favorites to! I don't remember what #55 looks like. I'll go google it. ^-^
      ~Saige~

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~