Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 31!

Happy New Year! Today is the last day of the Photo Challenge! :( I really enjoyed this challenge even though I didn't do everyday for 31 days in a row. Wow. Guys, December and 2015 is going to be gone. Where did the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday that my dolls started this blog! Saige or I will post about the most views on post, comments, etc on this here. (We will do it next year! ^-^) Day is New Years Eve!
Credit to whoever owns this picture!
This is the last time I will use this joke.
What are you going to do in five years?
Come on, I don't have 2020 vision!
Get it?
See ya next year!
Bella

4 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! It means a lot. Since this is a doll blog I would like for it to be a blog for all ages. When you comment please think of these two things. One, no swearing or bad language. Two, be kind to other people and try not to start an argument. If you have a doll blog feel free to leave a link, and I will check it out! Thanks for taking time to comment!
~Saige~